Our Personal Injury Law Office in Newark, DE
16 Polly Drummond Hill Rd, #200
Newark, DE 19711
- Phone: 302-368-5092
- Fax: 302-368-6259
- Office Hours:
- Available by Phone 24/7
The Morris James Personal Injury Group prides itself on helping those who have suffered grave injuries get their lives back. We don’t think that you should be forced to pay for the consequences brought on by someone else’s neglect—especially when you’re already suffering from the pain of injuries. This is why our Newark office is committed to helping those affected by all forms of personal injury get the advice and support they need to survive and recover. This includes relief for injuries caused by:
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Collisions (Car, Truck, Pedestrian and Motorcycle)
- Workers’ Compensation Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Product Liability Injuries
- Wrongful Death
With over 30 years' of experience helping others like you overcome their accidents and injuries, the attorneys of our Newark personal injury law office are resolutely dedicated to getting justice. As such, we do everything in our power to help you and your family overcome setbacks in order to recover. From organizing medical bills to securing fair recovery compensation, we’re here to get you back on your feet.
Come visit our Newark office to see for yourself how we can help secure your recovery and guide you through this difficult time. Make an appointment today by calling us at (302) 368-4200, or come visit us at our Newark office to set up a free injury consultation. Keep in mind that we can’t help pick you up if you don’t reach out your hand. Contact us today!
Directions to Our Newark Personal Injury Law Firm
From Downtown Newark:
- Turn left onto E Delaware Avenue/State Road 2.
- After 0.7 miles, use one of the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Library Avenue.
- Follow Library Avenue for 0.2 miles then continue onto DE-2 E/DE-72 N/Capitol Trail.
- After 1.2 miles, continue straight onto DE-2 E for 0.6 miles.
- Turn left onto Polly Drummond Hill Road after 0.1 miles, our office will be on the right.
From the North:
- Head north on Limestone Road toward Ennis Drive.
- Turn left onto Hailey’s Trail and follow the curve to the left to stay on it for 375 feet.
- After the curve, take an immediate right onto Limestone Road.
- Follow Limestone for 0.6 miles, then turn right onto DE-72 S/Paper Mill Road.
- After 3.5 miles, turn left to stay on DE-72 S for a further 1.9 miles.
- Then, use one of the left 2 lanes to turn left onto DE-2 E.
- Follow DE-2 E for 0.6 miles, then turn left onto Polly Drummond Hill Road.
- After 0.1 miles, our office will be on the right.