Our Personal Injury Law Office in Dover, DE
850 New Burton Rd #101b
Dover, DE 19904
- Phone: 302-678-4370
- Fax: 302-678-9063
- Office Hours:
- Available by Phone 24/7
When you’re the victim of a personal injury accident, it’s important to know that your lawyer is dedicated to helping you overcome all aspects of your case. Unfortunately, when you don’t trust the experience or character of your lawyer, you can’t depend on him to fight for you. At least that’s what we believe at the Morris James Personal Injury Group. This is why we’re proud to have Keith E. Donovan and the rest of the Dover team representing us and Kent County.
To ensure he has a solid grasp of all aspects of such claims, Keith has spent nearly 24 years litigating personal injury and insurance-related cases. Having spent 10 of those years specifically focusing on insurance claims, he has a complete understanding of insurance defense tactics and strategies. As a result, he and the Dover team are uniquely prepared to successfully handle your case, no matter the cause of your injuries.
Our team is well versed in personal injury cases that result from…
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Collisions (Car, Truck, Pedestrian and Motorcycle)
- Workers’ Compensation Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Product Liability Injuries
- Wrongful Death
If you’ve been seriously injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or incompetence, don’t waste time searching for the help you need. Come visit our Dover office and see for yourself how our family can give your family the support and helping hand you need to get your life back in order.
Call us at 302-678-4370, fill out a contact form or come on down to our Dover office today to see how we can help you. Don’t let another minute slip through your fingers—reach out and let the Morris James Personal Injury Group pick you up.
Directions to Our Dover Personal Injury Law Office
From Downtown Dover:
- Head north on Kings Hwy SW toward American Avenue/Reed Street.
- After 0.2 miles, take the slight left onto American Avenue.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto E Division Street.
- After 328 feet, turn right at the first cross street onto N State Street.
- Our office will be located on the right after 351 ft.
- Head north on S State Street toward American Avenue/Reed Street.
- After 0.3 miles, our office will be located on the right.
From the North:
- Head southeast on US-13 S.
- Keep right to continue on N State Street.
- Follow N State Street for 0.6 miles, until you reach the curve.
- Stay on N State Street by taking the slight left.
- After 0.7 miles, our office will be on the left.