What Every Injured Person Must Know About Their Claim
Whether you have been injured in a motor vehicle or work-related accident, it can be a frightening experience. Anatomy of a Personal Injury Claim is your guide through the complicated claims process.
The attorneys and staff of the Morris James Personal Injury Group understand how difficult it can be to live with an injury. That is why we have dedicated ourselves and our group to protecting you and ensuring that you and your family are fairly treated and compensated for your injuries.
You will find valuable information in our guide including the answers to these questions:
1. What should I expect during the litigation process?
2. Who will pay my medical bills and lost wages?
3. What if my accident was caused by someone with no insurance?
4. What about the damages to my car?
5. Do I need an attorney to handle my claim?
6. What you must know about the statute of limitations
7. What is workers' compensation?
8. What happens if I'm disabled because of a work accident?
About Morris James Personal Injury Group
The Morris James Personal Injury Group is comprised of five partners: Susan D’Alonzo Ament, Keith Donovan, Kevin Healy, Francis (Pete) Jones, Clayton E. Bunting, Michael G. Owen and associates Reneta Green-Streett and Wilson A. Gualpa who have a combined total of over 150 years of legal experience dealing with litigation related to motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers practice in all Delaware Courts. Certain members of our group are admitted in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Don’t be a victim, request your free copy of Anatomy of a Personal Injury Claim today! This book can help you decide whether or not you should hire an attorney for your case or fight it alone. If you have questions about a personal injury claim you can contact our office today and speak with one of our experienced attorneys with a free consultation at 302.268.6918.