Despite the fact that car crashes are an everyday occurrence on Delaware roads, no one expects to be involved in an accident when they get in their car to go to work or pick up their kids from soccer practice. When car accidents do happen, they can come as a shock and, while the moments following a serious car accident can be confusing and chaotic, they are precisely the wrong time to feel—or act—flustered.
What you say and do immediately following a car accident can have an enormous impact on the outcome of a future insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. Don't let an after-accident misstep ruin your chances for a financial recovery—and don't leave anything to chance. Let the Morris James Personal Injury Group help you protect and preserve your rights after an accident.
Available for both Android and iOS mobile devices, the Morris James Injury mobile app makes it easier and faster than ever for accident victims to get the help they need. The app puts a wide range of useful information right at your fingertips, so you'll never have to worry about what to do or say, or who to call, when you've been in a serious accident.
Morris James Injury App Features
The Morris James Injury mobile app offers a number of helpful and easy-to-use features, such as:
- Call Us Now – Dial the number for the Morris James law office nearest you with a single click.
- Call 911 – Report your accident to law enforcement and/or summon emergency medical services for injured parties.
- Locate Nearest Hospital – Find out which hospital is closest to the scene of the accident. This can be especially helpful if the crash happened in an unfamiliar neighborhood or was particularly disorienting.
- Accident Tip Checklist – Don't let the shock of an accident cause you to make costly mistakes that could damage a future claim or lawsuit. This handy checklist walks accident victims through the steps they can follow to protect their safety, rights and interests.
- Capture Accident Data – Gather evidence at the accident scene to build a strong personal injury case. This feature allows you to record and save important accident-related information, including photos, insurance information, and witness testimony. The app allows you to immediately transmit a copy to our attorneys, while a second copy is saved for your own personal records.
- Live Chat – Talk to a live chat operator at any time to have your case examined by a member of our experienced legal team.
- Expenses Tracker – Track and record all of your injury-related expenses, including medical bills, treatment and rehabilitation fees, and medical-related travel costs.
The free Morris James Injury App is available for download in the Apple and Android app stores. While you can't take the Morris James Personal Injury Group's attorneys with you on every car ride, the Morris James Injury App is the next best thing to having a team of skilled attorneys by your side.
Cases We Handle
The Morris James Personal Injury Group's stellar legal team has a combined total of more than 150 years of experience handling car, truck, and motorcycle accident cases. In addition to motor vehicle accident cases, the firm also accepts serious injury, wrongful death, workers' compensation, product liability, and slip and fall cases.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
Were you seriously injured in an accident that wasn't your fault? Are you up to your neck in accident-related medical bills, and car repair or replacement costs? Will your injuries keep you out of work while you recover—maybe even indefinitely? Don't suffer these burdens in silence when you can exercise your legal options and pursue compensation for damages.
The Morris James Personal Injury Group has extensive experience helping accident victims secure the financial recovery they need after an accident. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.