Each year, thousands of Americans are injured by defective or poorly made products. Despite the government regulations that exist, some manufacturers still produce substandard items that could harm consumers. If you or someone you love has been harmed by a defective product, it is important for you to know that you have the right to fight for compensation for your injuries and hardship.
At Morris James Personal Injury Group, our Delaware personal injury attorneys understand how harmful a product defect can be. We are committed to fighting on your behalf to see that the responsible manufacturer is held liable for the defective product and that you receive the full compensation that you deserve. For more information on how we can help, contact us today.
Types of Potentially Harmful Products
We use and interact with hundreds of different products on a daily basis. Some of these products may be harmless, whereas others may have a defect that makes them an injury risk. You or your loved ones may come across a defective item at home, at work, in school, in parks or other public spaces, or while traveling from one place to another. Some types of products that are commonly involved in product liability lawsuits include:
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Food Products / Containers
We are prepared to help you determine the cause of your injury and will work diligently to ensure that the liable manufacturer is held responsible. We have experience litigating a variety of product liability cases, including those that involve:
It can be difficult for victims to determine who is responsible for their injuries without a thorough investigation. It may not immediately be clear whether a manufacturer, designer, or other party is responsible for the defect that caused your injury. Our Delaware Product Liability Lawyers are experienced at gathering evidence and proving negligence in product defect cases so that the liable party can be clearly identified and held responsible for your injuries.
How to Find the Right Product Liability Lawyers in Delaware
The right representation can help you secure the most favorable outcome in your case. Each law firm has a different guiding philosophy, and finding one that fits with your needs will make for the best experience. Set up an initial consultation with a law firm to learn more about its services and gauge how comfortable you are with the firm's attorneys. Here are a few things you should look for when considering Delaware product liability attorneys:
- Experience: Defective products are a specific niche of the law, and you'll want an attorney who has handled these types of cases in the past. Such attorneys will have the best understanding of the law and how to deal with the setbacks that come with any civil case. A high-quality law firm will be forthcoming about its past experience too, so make sure you check.
- Results: Has the law firm secured positive results for defective product cases in Delaware before? How recently? You'll want to know specifics, such as settlement amounts. While outcomes will vary from case to case, knowing that a lawyer has had some success will give you confidence in their skills and ability to fight on your behalf.
- Reputation: Look for a firm that's respected within the industry and has a long, established history of fighting for those who experienced product-caused personal injury in Delaware.
Choose the Morris James Personal Injury Group for Your Product Liability Case
Our law firm opened in 1932. Since then, we've fought for people just like you who, through no fault of their own, were injured in accidents. You need someone in your corner, and we want to be that someone.
The attorneys on our team combine for more than 150 years of experience. They've gained insights into liability law by representing others before you, and they'll put that knowledge to work for you. We use a range of strategies to assist our clients, from negotiations to mediation, exploring every avenue that could help you get the best results in your case. Our attorneys are dedicated to our clients. They care about you and your family, and they want to help.
We establish personal communications with each client. We'll show respect for your time by following up quickly on all your phone calls and emails, and our attorneys will listen intently to your descriptions of what happened with the defective product. They will engage and ask you questions to help build their case. We employ compassionate communication to help clients feel at ease and comfortable discussing these difficult topics. To give you the best representation, we will need to see how your pain and suffering have impacted other areas of your life.
We strive to get better every day for our clients. After each case, we seek feedback from these clients about what we could have done better. Our firm uses these answers to improve because we value our clients and the faith and trust they put in our lawyers. We want to provide the best possible experience for you. Schedule your free consultation with us today.
Don’t let a negligent manufacturer or designer get away with causing harm to you or your family. If you or a loved one has been harmed by a defective product, contact an injury attorney with Morris James Personal Injury Group today.
- August 24, 2020
- June 15, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- May 4, 2020
- Morris James Personal Injury Group Voted Best Personal Injury Law Firm By The 2020 Delaware Hispanic AwardsMarch 9, 2020
- Reneta L. Green-Streett and Patricia A. Winston Participate in the DSBA’s Women and the Law Section RetreatFebruary 24, 2020
- January 22, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- October 3, 2017
- October 3, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 23, 2017