Everyday, roads are used by thousands of attentive and law-abiding drivers, doing their best to reach their destinations safely. However, some drivers’ poor choices, and negligence have lasting consequences for other drivers and passengers. In the instant that a driver nods off behind the wheel, tries to speed around other traffic, or engages in any number of risky driving behaviors, an accident can occur.
Our experienced car accident lawyers understand how an accident that occurs in just one moment can impact you and your family for years to come. During more than 150 combined years of practicing law, we have helped thousands who have been hurt in auto accidents to obtain the compensation necessary to ensure proper medical care and a secure future. We understand the law specifically and how to use it to get you the compensation you deserve — we will work hard for you so that you can provide for your family. We give every client:
- Valuable counsel: We advise our clients throughout the case, offering regular updates and listening to their concerns. Our staff responds to all queries to our office promptly.
- Meaningful attention: We will get to know you and ask about important factors, such as how your accident has impacted your life. We like to form connections, and part of that bond is hearing what you think. At the end of each case, we'll seek feedback to see how we can improve, acting on those suggestions in the future.
- Skillful representation: When you have as much experience as we do, you learn to anticipate the moves of the insurance companies and other Delaware auto accident lawyers. We can protect you from legal maneuvers meant to reduce what you are owed.
Our attorneys know how hard it is to come back from a car accident and we care about getting you the best possible outcome. Your physical and mental recovery may take time, and we want to help.
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries in an auto accident, our skilled lawyers may be able to help. Take a moment to fill our online contact form for a prompt response from a member of our team. We’ll contact you to learn more about your situation, explain what you need to do after your accident, and help you understand your rights.
- April 22, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- October 26, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- November 5, 2020
- November 4, 2020
- October 30, 2020
- August 24, 2020
- September 6, 2022
- May 5, 2022
- April 12, 2022
- April 8, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- December 23, 2021
- December 9, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- "If we have anyone that needs an injury attorney, we will definitely recommend them."
My wife and I had an excellent experience with Morris James. If we have anyone that needs an injury attorney, we will definitely recommend them.
- John M.
- "They care and are concerned about our well-being."
My overall experience with Morris James greatly exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this firm to family and friends because they care and are concerned about our well-being.
- "Again, thank you. I don’t think I can really say that enough."
From the bottom of my heart, I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work, your attention to detail, and for everything that has occurred during the process over the last 3 years. Again, thank you. I don’t think I can really say that enough.
- "His compassion and understanding, his communication, and being upfront and laying all information on the table."
Mike’s passion for the job and ensuring that he was able to assist me with any needs pertaining to my case. His compassion and understanding, his communication, and being upfront and laying all information on the table to ensure I was fully aware of what was going on with my case and things to expect potentially. His willingness to listen and remain professional when providing his advice and his knowledge regarding legal matters at hand.
- "I was always treated with promptness, courtesy, respect, and friendliness."
I enjoyed working with Ross. He was amazing. I was always treated with promptness, courtesy, respect, and friendliness. From start to finish, I did what was required of me and the firm did what was required. It was a pleasure having your firm represent me. A great relationship that received a wonderful result.
- "Matt was very professional and helpful. He explained all the options to me."
Matt was very professional and helpful. He explained all the options to me. I would definitely recommend the firm’s services to others.
- "My phone calls and emails were always returned promptly and I was always informed of the progress of my case."
Morris James staff and attorneys were always prompt and attentive to my needs. My phone calls and emails were always returned promptly and I was always informed of the progress of my case.
- "The group is knowledgeable about personal injury law and explained it to me fully, even if I did not understand they took their time to explain it so I would understand."
My phone calls and emails were always returned very quickly. I never had to call them, they were on point with my case. Always answered all of my questions, even if they were from Google. I would recommend this group to anyone they are friendly and easy to work with during a bad accident. The group is knowledgeable about personal injury law and explained it to me fully, even if I did not understand they took their time to explain it so I would understand.
- "Couldn't Ask for a Better Attorney for my Needs."
Kevin Healy and Tammy did a great job. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends.
- "Friendly Atmosphere and ability and willingness to get back to you in a timely fashion."
The staff members are friendly and my attorney was attentive to my needs. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and I was kept informed of the progress of my case. I would recommend the PI Group to my family and friends because of their friendly atmosphere and ability and willingness to get back to me in a timely fashion.
- "Great office staff."
I felt that Kevin went way beyond his duties and I felt like I was part of his family!! What I liked best about the PI Group was that everybody put up with me! I would recommend a relative or friend to the Morris James PI Group because they are great people, very professional, and did a great job.
- "I am truly grateful for all you have done for my son, Eric."
I am truly grateful for all you have done for my son, Eric. As you know, Eric suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) in an automobile accident as a passenger in his own vehicle in October, 2008. As discussed at our first consultation, due to extenuating circumstances, there did not seem to be many options of personal injury compensation for Eric. However, due to your extensive insurance experience, you were able to obtain two insurance settlements for Eric. These two settlements give me peace of mind knowing that Eric has personal funds to meet his needs. As we know, insurance does not cover everything.
Working with you was such a pleasure. I was so impressed by your quick responses to my emails. I liked being able to call you directly and you (!) answered the phone, not a secretary. I never had to leave messages or play phone tag. How efficient and organized! If I have any future legal needs, I will surely call Morris James.
- "I was very comfortable in an uneasy situation."
Kylie was always very professional, courteous, prompt to respond and very helpful. I felt very comfortable when dealing with her. What I liked best about the PI Group was their promptness and they are very professional. I was very comfortable in an uneasy situation. I am sure this was a small case for the office, but the instructions with all involved did not reflect that.
- "Right on with everything!"
The staff was very helpful. Michael really cared about me and my health and was extremely knowledgeable. They were right on with everything! I would refer the Morris James Personal Injury Group to my family and friends because they are very efficient, helpful and fast to respond.
- "There was never a displeased moment."
I am truly thankful for the representation throughout the years. There was never a displeased moment, a question that went unanswered, or a thought of distrust. This has been an incredible journey despite the circumstance. I have never experienced a relationship as such with the entire firm. You guys turn a bad situation into a positive outcome. During my weakest times, you guys sent me words of comfort to express your condolences. The reputation that this firm has is truly amazing and it’s all because of the wonderful attorneys there. I would like to extend special thanks forever to Susan Ament for her welcoming spirit and especially Mike Owens. I trusted you and you had my best interest. Also to those who helped compile my case.
Thank you, Team!
- "They are more than lawyers..."
Unfortunately, I've had to use law firms numerous times in my life. I have never felt more comfortable, informed, and protected like Keith Donovan and his paralegal Heather made me feel for the past 3 years. They are like our family now. I would tell anyone to give them a chance. They won't be disappointed. They are more than lawyers. They hold your hand through good and bad times. They are truly your friend. Through bad times, they fight to get you through it. They are not a 9 to 5 firm. They are always there for YOU.
- "They fought for me to make sure I received all of my benefits."
I never had to worry about anything, start to finish. Kevin and his staff handled EVERYTHING. Always pleasant. Super efficient. Not having to worry when I was in pain was awesome. And they fought for me to make sure I received all of my benefits. I would most definitely recommend Morris James LLP Personal Injury Group to my family and friends.
- "They made this easy for me."
Kevin Healy cared about my case and helped me. Tammy was great! I had a wonderful experience with Morris James. I thought a lawsuit after an accident would be a whole ordeal and extremely expensive and difficult, but Morris James made the experience easy for me. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend to friends and family.
- "All the other times I would just let it go but for some reason I got help with my case and I am so glad I did."
My attorney took his time and listened to my side of the case. This was my first time ever asking for help. All the other times I would just let it go but for some reason I got help with my case and I am so glad I did. Thanks again.
- "They made me feel comfortable talking with them."
The staff at Morris James are so friendly and personable. They made me feel comfortable talking with them. My experience with Morris James greatly exceeded my expectations.
Mae Beth O.
- "Couldn't have asked for an easier process!"
Tammy and Kevin Healy were amazing and kept me informed every step of the way! I couldn't have asked for an easier process or better outcome!
- "Kevin Healy consistently put me at ease"
Kevin Healy consistently put me at ease and helped guide me through the process without making me feel pressured. Kevin and his staff were friendly and prompt in assisting me with my needs. They explained legal issues clearly so I could make informed decisions. Without Kevin's help, I would have been lost.
- "The people are very good and cared about us."
This was a recommendation from a corporate attorney. He was perfect. Kevin Healy was cogent and concise, without a lot of legalese. Tammy was great and always responded quickly. I was kept informed of the progress of my case. Absolutely first rate.
- "The professionalism of Kevin and his team will prompt us to recommend your firm to family and friends."
Kevin was excellent. He showed concern for our injuries and in-depth knowledge of the law. There were some difficult issues that Kevin and his staff resolved with ease. The professionalism of Kevin and his team will prompt us to recommend your firm to family and friends. The personal concern, thorough follow-up, in depth knowledge of legal procedures all contribute to our appreciation of Morris James LLP. Thanks again.
- If we have anyone that needs an injury attorney, we will definitely recommend them!
My wife and I had an excellent experience with Morris James LLP. If we have anyone that needs an injury attorney, we will definitely recommend them!